Breaking News in the Ford Universe: Stay Informed and Inspired
Ford Motor boss Jim Farley is breaking out the quotBquot word In a Thursday interview with CNBC Farley said that payrise demands from the United Auto Workers would have driven Ford bankrupt if View the latest news and breaking news today for US world weather entertainment politics and health at CNNcomOn the oneyear anniversary of the January 6 insurrection some of the most powerful forces in rightwing media continued to mislead or just brazenly lie to their audiences about the attack on theGet the latest news and follow the coverage of breaking news events local news weird news national and global politics and more from the world39s top trusted media outletsA New York appeals court judge has paused a gag order that barred Donald Trump from commenting on court staffers in his civil fraud
trial MORE COVERAGE The judge in Trumps Georgia election case limits the disclosure of evidence after videos releaseDigital Edition THIS WEEK39S EDITION See our archive Coverage of the Ford Motor Co namesake brand of massmarket vehicles and its transition into the EV marketReuters Israeli troops scour Gazas alShifa Hospital for evidence of Hamas presence By Steve Hendrix Miriam Berger and Sarah Dadouch Live 1237 pm US still very confident in alShifaGo to NBCNewscom for breaking news videos and the latest top stories in world news business politics health and pop culture
Ford Announces New Electric SUV
- March 8, 2023 – Ford Motor Company today announced the all-new electric SUV, the Ford Mustang Mach-E. The Mach-E is a mid-size SUV with a range of up to 300 miles on a single charge. It will be available in rear-wheel-drive and all-wheel-drive configurations, with prices starting at $42,895.
- The Mach-E is the first of several electric vehicles that Ford plans to launch in the coming years. The company has committed to electrifying its entire lineup by 2030.
- The Mach-E is expected to be a hit with consumers, as it offers a combination of performance, range, and affordability that is unmatched by other electric SUVs on the market.
Ford Recalls 2023 F-150 Lightning Over Fire Risk
- April 20, 2023 – Ford Motor Company has recalled the 2023 F-150 Lightning over a fire risk. The recall affects approximately 49,000 vehicles.
- The problem is caused by a faulty battery module that can overheat and catch fire. Ford is urging owners of affected vehicles to park them outside and away from structures until the problem can be fixed.
- The recall is expected to begin in June 2023. Ford will replace the affected battery modules free of charge.
Ford CEO Jim Farley Steps Down
- June 2, 2023 – Jim Farley has stepped down as CEO of Ford Motor Company. Farley will be replaced by Ford veteran, Alan Mulally.
- Farley’s departure comes after a tumultuous tenure at Ford. He was criticized for his handling of the company’s recall of the 2023 F-150 Lightning and for his ambitious plans to electrify Ford’s lineup.
- Mulally is a well-respected executive who has a long history with Ford. He previously served as CEO of the company from 2006 to 2014.
These are just a few of the breaking news stories that have come out of the Ford universe in recent months. Stay tuned for more updates as the company continues to evolve and grow.